Thursday, September 14, 2006

The market is a buzz!


Took the week off with the wife. 10 year anniversary. Went to Cape Cod and all around New England (I've had that "lobster stew by a window with an ocean view" song stuck in my head for years. Prices out there; not too far from our prices in California. It's easy to find homes from the $800k's to the millions. No problem. Market is buzzing from coast to coast. I did my Thursday Realtor duty of attending Broker's Open House Tours today in Marin. LOTS of inventory and buyers anxious to sell now. That's a good thing for buyers when you consider the interest rates are pretty stable now. So, buyers and investors: time to get your ducks in a row and call me for your pre-approvals and sign up to get the newest home listing on my website: www.PTRE.net (free listings of the newest homes on the market).

No comments: