Monday, August 28, 2006

Selling California

My good friend and associate Realtor John O'Donnell with Lifestyles Real Estate Inc in Santa Cruz just sent me a marketing piece based on a home he just sold. I thought... good for John, but why waste his postage on me. Of course, it's all about sharing information and showing activity. John's the guy I send clients to for Monterey, Aptos, Santa Cruz, Marina and that area. John and his familiy have a long track record of real estate excellence in that area. We have a reciprocity between each other.
So, to bang my own marketing drum:

Are YOU Looking for a Real Estate opportunities?
I’m a Mortgage Broker & Realtor. One call handles it all.
  • Hard Money & Cross-Collaterailization leverage options.
  • Best wholesale rates from Top national A, B & C paper lenders.
  • Great ARMs, Fixed Rate, Construction Loans & Creative financing strategies.
  • Get free home listings at http://www.PTRE.net <(Take advantage of that! FREE for Marin, Sonoma, Solano & Napa)
  • House Hunt; SFR, Units, fixers, income properties, rehabs & probates.
  • Asset, credit and Mortgage Management consultations.
  • Fast, honest evaluations over the phone, by email or in person.
Pat Townsley, Broker. 415-485-1776

No comments: