Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mind over Money

Perhaps it's all a state of mind, and the mind is in the gutter right now. With each approaching New Year, we tend to find Optimism around January 1st. Hopefully it will be on a global level. These past few months, I'm guilt of watching the news, getting "brought down" and asking the wrong question; and you know what happens when you ask the wrong questions! I recommend avoiding the question "What else can go wrong?" at all cost. Even as a humorous thought to self, don't do it. It tends to get answered. Going into 2009, it's simply time to Ask the Right Questions; Ask empowering questions. As I continue looking for solutions and opportunities for my clients, I hope you look to me for your real estate financing solutions and referrals.
Thoughts become things; Choose the good ones! www.ptre.net Pat Townsley, Broker. 415-485-1776. pt@ptre.net

No comments: