Thursday, May 01, 2008

California Mortgage Advisors

“The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were.” John F. Kennedy

Real estate financing has changed, and changed forever. I refuse to fail in the face of adversity. To stay competitive and continue servicing my clients, I have brought my team to one of the Nation's top mortgage firms, California Mortgage Advisors. We're pleased to be amongst some of the top producers in the US. At "CMA" we have the best-of-breed tools to ensure that our clients have not only the best rates and loans available today from more lenders than were previously available. We're really working harder than ever, because we have to! Trust that I will still deliver my personal best when working with you and your referrals. My contact information remains the same: Pat Townsley, 415-485-1776. http://www.ptre.net/

No comments: