Monday, June 23, 2008

Any Press is Good Press

While I'm always looking for the opportunity for speaking engagements regarding the mortgage business, buying property, investing, it's always good to be quoted in respected papers. I was recently quoted again as an industry expert in the Investor's Business Daily. Click here or the image to read the article. It's not too much coverage or cheery news about the state of the nation, but I'll take reputable national coverage whenever I can. In short, the article tells what I've been saying all along: Tough times ahead and challenging underwriting plus constantly changing programs make it your call to action to do something sooner than later on your real estate finanancing. Don't wait for the rate 'cause it's gonna be too late. Call Pat Townsley, Mortgage Broker. 415-485-1776. www.ptre.net

No comments: