Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What Do You Have to Lose? Hedge your Home Now!

Folks, I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Now is the time to secure your loan. That's the long-term security game. If you do it now, you'll get a decent rate versus what will be at least two points higher in a year from now. Can you risk that? Depending on the size of your loan and the program, it can equate to $25 dollars a day in savings to $225 per day in cash flow savings; It can save your home...period. I can't even sleep at night anymore: Concerned over my clients, my own real estate holdings and the entire planet. I'm micro an macro thinking here. Let me help you save your ship so that YOU can Rest easy: I've got the loans. For long term security to short term adjustables for fast real estate plays, I'm on it. Pat Townsley, Mortgage Broker to the Stars. 415-485-1776. http://www.ptre.net/

No comments: