Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stocks lag, Crude Up, Lehman Lags...

Interesting times my friends. Time to double your efforts that make you the most money. If it's work harder on those key elements that will generate business now, delete/delay senseless projects, re-evaluate your portfolio, cancel that vacation: Time to tighten up. We all want Balance; be it in life, in our accounts, in our future. One thing you can do right now is to secure your home or real estate mortgage. It's a critical time right now. When the Fed addresses Inflation, the rates will take off.
May I offer my phone to you: Please call to see if there is an opportunity for you. Chances are, I can either offer you a better and/or secure rate or give you the assurance that what you have now IS the best deal and don't do anything. I'll cut through the B.S.
I'm the broker on your side, but you've got to take action. Call Pat Townsley, 415-485-1776. http://www.ptre.net/.

Let's get down to business. Don't become a statistic.

No comments: