Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter and The Apocalypse

It wouldn't be Easter without the Four Peeps of the Apocalypse. Ya know, 2007 and 2008 around this time I was saying "the worst is yet to come." Here in 2009, I'm starting to get a bit more optimistic. I'm not saying hundreds of thousands aren't going to get foreclosed upon, but I think the banks are positioned now to absorb a bit more trauma. We have some ER doctors on call at the banking level. Houses are priced well and many people are now able to qualify, so as we approach the days of resurrection and spring, perhaps we're turning a corner here. Of course, the Titanic also tried to turn...but it was too heavy and too fast to course correct. But let's keep it Positive: Focus on the opportunities. If you look, you will find. When you hear someone looking at real estate, hook them up with me at PTRE (dot net). Pat Townsley, Chief Economist to the Stars. 415-485-1776. http://www.ptre.net/

No comments: