Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Into Your New Home! Tax credit for YOU.

If you plan to buy your first home here in 2009, there may be a tax credit waiting for you. The government's "American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009" authorizes a tax credit of up to $8,000 for qualified first-time home buyers purchasing a "primary residence" on or after January 1, 2009 and before December 1st, 2009. The tax credit is equal to 10% of the home's purchase price up to a maximum credit of $8,000. Are you eligible? Do you qualify? Feel free to contact me for more information on this tax play today. Who do you know who is looking to buy a home? Please send them to me at PTRE (dot net). Pat Townsley, Mortgage Broker. 415-485-1776. http://www.ptre.net/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just recently got into my first home. I've been really concerned with home security. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I'm armed to the teeth with security systems and Night Vision and a laser scope on my rifle for any crook fool enough to break into my home.