Friday, April 03, 2009

Coulda Shoula Woulda

What's better?: Over promised and under delivered, or under promised and over delivered: The second of course. We call it "going the extra mile" or in my case, simply doing my job. I'm hearing people say that they're incredibly busy right now, busier than ever, but not making any money. We need to turn that paradigm around. I'm as busy as I've ever been, however, with fewer clients. Reason? Banks are so challenging to deal with right now and we're seeing increasing levels of credit fraud; "Dings" on people's credit that they know nothing about. So add credit repair to my list of services and I'm still just as busy, yet less productive, and in turn, I haven't gotten to my two important (or seemingly important) writing assignments. Those awaiting my series on "Interview with a professional" blog and podcast series will have to hang on just a little longer. My other writing project? Well, I should be writing, but I'm here, waiting for your call to help you with your real estate financing. Pat Townsley, 415-485-1776. www.ptre.net. Your referrals are appreciated.

No comments: