Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PTRE 2.0 and the Death of Jumbo Loans

Bringing a website up to date with static yet relevant content is time consuming. PTRE.net 2.0 will launch soon, not a second too late for the mad rush for refinancing the great conforming and high-balance conforming loans that are in the 4.0% range. My team is busy underwriting and funding daily. For those of you who had faith and rolled with my recommendations; congratulations. I heard that there is going to be a FREEZE on ALL JUMBO LOANS...as in: Nobody will be offering them. Two big players already made that announcement, so if you have been considering refinancing your loan which may be over $625,000... you'd better do it now before the shock wave runs through all the banks, conduits and resellers. Remember when I said "Quick, refinance before they pull Stated Income loans" or when I said "We'll be looking up from the pit of a Depression praying for a Recession"? OK then. I think you'd better cowboy-up if you're a Jumbo and adjusting or you're gonna get burned. Let's talk. Pat Townsley, mortgage broker. 415-485-1776. www.ptre.net

No comments: