Sunday, January 25, 2009

Test Posting for RSS feed to Facebook

Good Lord; Attempting to set up my own RSS feeds is like being dragged through glass! Any great ideas? I'm working with NetBizExpert.com founder Ted Prodromou and his MeetUp seminar, but it's seeming more like I should leave the set up of RSS feed linking to the pros (like Ted) and i'll just ramble on and hope the feeds actually work. Linking in LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogger, PTRE.net, Twitter and Delicious is going to cause me to drink. more. I'll stick to my core; Providing financing solutions in a turbulent market. Let's talk, or link me into your RSS feeds on your social media sites. Thanks for your support and referrals! Announcing that PTRE.net 2.0 is Launching this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check BlogLink for LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/opensocialInstallation/preview?_ch_panel_id=1&_applicationId=1500

For Facebook, Blog RSS Feed Reader:
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=5315590686&b=&ref=pd_r (or just search RSS in the applications directory)

As for the others.........good luck