Friday, January 30, 2009

PTRE 2009 Goes Live Today

After ten years of my own hacking and crappy coding of my own website design and maintenance, the all new PTRE.net 2009 launches today. Built by Abigail Gorton Websites, my new site is cleaner, friendlier, and more about you and me. As a visitor, you'll have the typical ramblings that any website will tell you about their services, but at http://www.ptre.net/, I hope you feel at home, relaxed in my favorite place, Yosemite Valley. I'm taking the hype and hard sell out of my site, making it a peaceful, green site to do business with a professional broker who won't pressure you, set false expectations or give you the old "bait and switch." You'll get me, real guy, real service. Please take a moment to let me know what you think of the site, the feel and the functionality. Refer my site on to anyone considering a Purchase or Refinance, and when you're ready for a website make-over, please consider my referral partner, Abigail Gorton, "Building beautiful websites to showcase your business."

2 comments:

Rick Deutsch said...

Great looking website. Keep putting Yomemite pictures up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds Good!