Monday, February 18, 2008

By Referral Only

In 2006, I personally spent over $100,000 in advertising in industry magazines using full page color ads to promote my services, going head-to-head against the "retail banks" which I also represent on the wholesale side. Result: 90% of my business came from referrals from my past clients and repeat business from my satisified clients. The other 10% by referrals from network marketing. So, now I've dropped the full color ads, focus my core business on residential purchase and refinances, post to this blog, and ask for your help to refer business my way when it comes to you and who you know. So, THANK YOU for your support and referrals. I'll take care of your, your family, your associates with Excellence in Real Estate Financing! I take nothing for granted, live with an attitude of gratitude, and appreciate your continued referrals! Professionally yours, Pat Townsley. http://www.ptre.net/

No comments: