Monday, February 11, 2008

Luxury Homes in Bend Oregon

If you care, or if you've followed my career in real estate, you'll know I've built a couple homes. I learned the craft from a master builder, now based in Bend Oregon. What a place. I'm now partnering with http://www.luxuryhomesinbend.com/ to help California's purchase vacation homes in this beatiful city. I have half a mind to move up there myself. I have partnered with a Bend-based morgage company to refer my clients for Oregon financing, and I offer "cash out" strategies on your California properties to get into the finest built homes in Oregon. I'm proud to partner and sponsor LuxuryHomesInBend.com. Helping you get the most out of life...Buy well and buy often. Find out more about Investment Home Purchase strategies. Pat Townsley, Broker. http://www.ptre.net/ , 415-485-1776

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is with
Tucson real estate in Bend Oregon, what a place to live in. It is in order to help California's purchase vacation homes in this beautiful city. There are splendid buildings and luxury homes at bend oregon. Anyone wish to purchase their can go to website and check for information.