Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Financing Your Life considering Maslow, DISC and Gems


I just took a DISC assessment through my personal coach, Tony Robbins. DISC is just one of the personality profile "tests" to find out places of strength, weakness, what type of personality is most dominant. I've taken multiple "Gems" profiles through a great program called "Understanding Gems" by Dawn Lyons of The Referral Institute. Gems is basically the same as DISC, but more easily described and re-formatted by Dani Johnson, another rock-star success story. I also found an interesting spin of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs pyramid for to indicate one's personality needs. This one looks like it was created on Castro Street, but I found it interesting that Finances was way up at the top. Important to be at the top, but without the foundation of health, purpose, relationships.... you'll never get the money, and without the money, you'll never get to contribute and celebrate your successes. Point being: Stay healthy, be happy, and build a solid business relationship with a top mortgage broker so that I can do the work for you, giving you more time, better finances, and the right to celebrate your successes. Call me for your finances or for referrals and testimonials for my coaches and mentors mentioned above. Pat Townsley, Consultant, Coach, Super Genius. http://www.ptre.net/. Call 415-485-1776 to get your mortgage finances fixed.

No comments: