Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mortgage in a box

Every home buyer and homeowner is unique. Every loan must be tailored to fit the needs of the individual. Most banks have three or four boxes to put your loan into (like that old Round Table Pizza commercial: "Go to fridge, get box"). As a broker, I don't just look at your immediate needs and debt, I go deeper; What's coming up in your life, what's important to you, what are your goals and motivations. From there, I don't have one box, I have over 80 lenders each with four boxes, and from there, I can also utilize equity lines, cross collateralization and exponentially increase the number of solutions for your financing needs. Don't get stuffed into a box. I deliver freshness and the best ingredients! Go with service, solution and experience. Pat Townsley: I will not suspend my campaign as candidate as your Mortgage Broker. (and I endorse this ad). 415-485-1776. http://www.ptre.net/ , providing Excellence In Real Estate Financing.

No comments: