Thursday, March 05, 2009

Credit Fraud: A hot button topic

Wow: Lots of responses to my posting on credit fraud last week. As a Mortgage Broker, I've seen thousands of credit reports and have had a high level of success helping clients improve their scores, finding errors and ways to fix them. It is getting more difficult. Right now, I see three primary ways people are opening themselves up to getting hosed:
ONE: Not Shredding documents (bank statements, checks, etc). TWO: Using un-secure sites for online purchases.
THREE: Not using best practices for mailing out checks or sensible credit card run receipts.
Crime is on the rise. Use your brain. If mailing a check, put it into a secure blue post box or in mail center; Don't leave it with "flag up" in your front yard. In the meantime, contact me with any questions. Pat Townsley, Advisor to the star. 415-485-1776. www.ptre.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy a zenn car auto klub bih how to transfer car titles car rental booking online ford mcdamon

Anonymous said...

this is test only .pls del my topic this is test only .pls del my topic

Anonymous said...

Went to copy in windows and then trieԁ to pаste into google android.
Maуbe I need tο retire fгom lіfе.


Feel free to νisit my site :: personal loans uk