Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life, Economy and The Power of Positive Thinking

Ever watched a movie more than once? Maybe more than two or three times? Why? Probably because you enjoyed it and it gives you Certainty that you're going to have repeated good feelings from it. After being tortured with the continual economic news and subsequent self-fulfilling prophecies, I need that "good feeling" to make my day an inspiration to others. So I've just re-read "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale. It's a classic. Many tales of old inspiration that still hold true today. What you focus on is what you attract, and thoughts become things. If I can be an inspiration to my friends, my family, my coworkers, my employees and my clients, it just may rub off. It's better than the alternative. Life's too short to focus on the negative. Shit happens; How you deal with it is up to you. Why do we fall? To get up again! I'm the guy who keeps getting up again. Every day, you are given 86,400 seconds. How will you use yours today? With a smile, I hope. Keep fighting. I'm an advocate in your corner. Need a sympathetic ear? Let's work it out. Pat Townsley, California Mortgage Advisors. Licensed broker in all 50 states (but let's do some business here in our back yard! Your referrals are appreciated.

No comments: