Thursday, March 19, 2009

Words of Faith and Devotion

How do we counterbalance the bombardment of negativity? I always try to put a positive spin on a situation, like when $1900 was ripped from my banking account 3 days before Christmas to find my ATM Card wouldn't work as I was buying my holiday gifts; Perfect timing. I found out that the money was spent at a grocery outlet in Argentina, so, I've got to believe that someone got fed and the food was put to good use. Everyday we've got to surround ourselves with more "Positive" input. For myself, before the rush of daily mortgage lender rate sheets come in by the dozens and the trading floosr open, I read my inspirational "Quote Action" from Productive Learning Inc. Then, I get my visual moment of zen from my daily feed from the Yosemite Blog. If a challenge comes my way, I ask "How can I handle this and enjoy the process?" Each day, I set myself up to win; armed with positive affirmation and faith that I'm going to make the most out of the 86,400 seconds given to me today. I'll put my energy behind your financing and your referrals. Let's do some positive business and enjoy the process. Pat Townsley, Mortgage Broker. 415-485-1776. www.ptre.net

No comments: